Meet the new WaveMon LF-400 – Safety in the low frequencies
Wavecontrol proudly announces the launching of a new, unique, low frequency exposimeter, the WaveMon LF-400.
This brand new LF personal monitor warns the user of excessive exposure to static magnetic fields (0 Hz) and AC magnetic fields from 10 Hz to 400 kHz.
The WaveMon LF-400 is equipped with the same core technology as the high frequency WaveMon models (RF-8 and RF-40):
- Isotropic and linear sensors
- Audible, visible and vibratory alarms
- GPS and altimeter
- USB communication port
- PC software
The WaveMon LF-400 is the only LF exposimeter in compliance with the ICNIRP guidelines, IEEE C.95 standards and ACGIH 2015. The user can select the general public or occupational limit for any of the available standards. The WaveMon LF-400 can be set up with two alarms for different percentages of the chosen limit.
The WaveMon LF-400 allows workers and general public to stay safe from overexposure to low frequency magnetic fields in environments such as high-voltage towers, large power transformers or hospitals with MRI equipment, among others. In addition, it warns the users wearing pacemakers or other AIMDs about potentially dangerous magnetic fields.
The WaveMon LF-400 is the perfect LF personal monitor for the following applications:
- Electricity production and distribution
- Installation and maintenance
- Transport and traction systems – Railway
- Electrochemical processes
- Hospitals – MRI equipment
- Induction heating
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems, metal detectors and RFID systems
- Non-destructive magnetic testing