Welcome to the latest SMP2 firmware update
We have updated the SMP2 firmware, completely free of charge for Wavecontrol customers.
From now on, you will get more from your SMP2:
- Unique ID for each measurement. You will be able to check the measurement ID number at a glance
- Spatial Average measurements are now compatible with Wavecontrol's Control Center (web server for continuous measurement)
- Several compatibility and stability improvements, and other minor fixes
If you have a SMP2, please download for free the software from the Wavecontrol intranet. Once the SMP2 Reader is installed, the SMP2 will display a notification to update to the new Firmware 1.82.
About the SMP2
The SMP2 is a handheld EMF meter that offers an unrivalled combination of 3 features:
- Broadband measurements (DC to 60 GHz)
- Frequency spectrum analysis (1 Hz to 400 kHz)
- Static field measurements
The SMP2 field meter provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurements, ease of use and good reporting tools.
Check the SMP2 full features on our website.
⟶ If you need help updating your device, please contact us