Welcome to the latest SMP2 firmware update. Enjoy the new screen layout with all the data you need in one place.
We have updated the SMP2 firmware, completely free of charge for Wavecontrol customers.
From now on, you will get more from your SMP2:
- New design of the measurement screen with more information available. You will be able to quickly check all the data you need at a glance, depending on the probe connected to the SMP2 and customizable
- Better wording for % units when measuring in power density (S) against a standard. You will see now the unit %S
- Usability improvements, such as faster probe initialization and faster data saving
The SMP2 Reader Software has been also updated with practical improvements:
- Charts and screenshots can be copied to the clipboard using Ctrl+C
- Drivers for the fiber optic have been updated and now are compatible with the latest versions of Windows with secure boot activated
If you have a SMP2, please download for free the software from the Wavecontrol intranet. Once the SMP2 Reader 1.9.5 is installed, the SMP2 will display a notification to update to the new Firmware 1.76.
About the SMP2
The SMP2 is a handheld EMF meter that offers an unrivalled combination of 3 features:
- Broadband measurements (DC to 60 GHz)
- Frequency spectrum analysis (1 Hz to 400 kHz)
- Static field measurements
The SMP2 field meter provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurements, ease of use and good reporting tools.
Check the SMP2 full features on our website.
⟶ Interested in learning more about the SMP2? Attend to our SMP2 Webinar
⟶ If you need help updating your device, please contact us